1 Queen Bed
Behind a private gate and up a winding driveway, this terra cotta colored romantic wine country Villa is nestled on a secluded hilltop. Fragrant roses and a cascading fountain are just a prelude to the many features of this beautiful setting.
Approach Villa Luba Helena up a rose-lined garden path. Enter the home on the main level and into the large family great room. The over-sized stone fireplace and high open beamed ceilings provide a stunning introduction to Villa Luba Helena. The great room is contemporary and comfortable. Each room of the home is accented with muted custom palette colors and luxurious appointments. The five separate bedroom suites with private baths are comfortable and spacious. Feel right at home with hand plastered walls, wide plank wood floors and designer window treatments. Downstairs, along with bedroom 5, is a spacious game room with pool table, large-screen TV and various exercise equipment (if you are so inclined!), as well as a 1/2 bath.
The large eat-in kitchen provides the perfect gathering spot for large groups or intimate dining. Fully stocked with all the small and large kitchen appliances you (or your private chef) would ever need to prepare a luscious Wine Country dinner. Wake every morning to fresh lattes made from your new Philips coffee system and close every evening with wine from your wine bar and refrigerator.
French doors lead out to the grapevine and wisteria covered dining loggia, numerous outdoor sitting areas and large pool. With so many places to relax even large groups can enjoy quiet lounging or conversation.
The grounds continue down to a large heated (seasonally) infinity edge salt water (natural chlorine) pool and jacuzzi overlooking the vineyards of Napa Valley.
The property is lushly studded with mature olive, oak, Manzanita and mimosa trees. An outdoor kitchen with pizza oven and bar provide wonderful environment for barbecuing and appetizers hot off the gas range.
This home has a Tesla charger.
There are not many homes like Villa Luba Helena...we know you will love every minute of your stay!
NEED MORE SPACE?
Mayastoga also owns and/or operates additional luxury homes in the same area and throughout Napa and Sonoma Counties.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Effective March 1, 2020 our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations 30+ days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less any fees for credit card processing we assumed when you made your original payments. (We do not charge credit card fees when guests originally reserve)
- Cancellations less that 30 days prior to arrival will not receive a refund unless we are able to re-book the property for your same dates. In that case you will be refunded the full amount of your payments to date less any fees for credit card processing we assumed when you made your original payments. If we choose, you may be able to receive a credit toward a future stay valued at the full amount of your payments less original credit card fees.
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Beds
1 King Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
CANCELLATION POLICY: Effective March 1, 2020 our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations 30+ days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less any fees for credit card processing we assumed when you made your original payments. (We do not charge credit card fees when guests originally reserve).
- Cancellations less that 30 days prior to arrival will not receive a refund unless we are able to rebook the property for your same dates. In that case you will be refunded the full amount of your payments to date less any fees for credit card processing we assumed when you made your original payments. If we choose, you may be able to receive a credit toward a future stay valued at the full amount of your payments less original credit card fees.
DAMAGE WAIVER INSURANCE - Property damage insurance is required and will be added to your invoice total at time of booking. We also reserve the right to add a cash deposit requirement at any time. Renter acknowledges the he/she may be liable for damage above the coverage amount should any of the following cause significant harm to the property:
a. Damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. Debris other than toilet paper is placed in the toilets. The property is not connected to city sewer but has its own septic systems. Flushing feminine hygiene or other objects down the toilets can cause significant damage.
c. Debris, rubbish, recycle and discards are left in the house (must be placed in appropriate trash receptacles next to the small garage.)
d. Smoking in the house or anywhere on the property will result in a $1,000 fine NOT payable by the Damage Deposit Waiver.
e. Renter is evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
f. Having more than the approved number of people on the property at any one time without prior approval.
g. Adjusting any pool setting or equipment, water system (including sprinklers or well equipment, etc.), or any other property maintenance equipment.
Rate varies due to seasonality, holidays and demand.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
The perfect Napa get away home. House was exactly what we were looking for for a party of eight. We all enjoyed both indoors and outdoors. And the location was perfect to taste red wines
We had a wonderful stay at this gorgeous St. Helena property. The home is located in an ideal location, with close proximity to world-class spas, restaurants, and wineries. The home has a sprawling outdoor space, including an infinity pool, hot tub, firepit, seating, etc. Highly recommended!
We enjoyed our stay very much. The property was nicely situated at the end of a private drive up a hill. Pool and hot tub were great. Near St. Helena and Calistoga. We would definitely return.
All in all, our party of 10 greatly enjoyed our time at this house. I want to highlight the positives to start:
- the location both in terms of proximity to St. Helena as well as the stunning outdoor areas of this house cannot be overstated … just fantastic. We stayed here during New Year’s, but staying here during summer would be amazing in terms of getting to use the pool, etc.
- the owner, Luba, was very available for communication, would get back to me instantly, and was very helpful for things that were not clear or not functioning correctly.
Certain things came up as issues that, at this price point (give or take well over $1,500/night), I would not expect. I am simply listing them very specifically so that prospective renters understand why I would give this property 4 stars as opposed to 5:
- upon arrival, the gate did not work, and one of our party had to climb through it and open it from inside. For the rest of the trip, sometimes it worked, and sometimes it was just open all day.
- some issues with some of the bathrooms (very low water pressure in the basement shower, standing water accumulating in one of the upstairs shower upon every use, the basement mirror would not tilt up and thus was not usable).
- not enough toilet paper to last 5 days, and just enough towels for 10 people (we had to redistribute towels to make sure everyone had one for the 5 nights we were there).
- we were not able to get the oven to work (would not warm up). The owner sent someone out to inspect it and let me know that it was working. We tried it again and still could not get it to work properly.
- the dishwasher was not working and had standing water in it when we arrived. We hand washed dishes/glassware the whole time we were there.
- our party of 10 agreed that the house was a bit musty and not as clean, in general, as one would expect.
I expect that Luba is fixing these issues and that, if I stayed there and these were addressed, it would be a 5-star experience.
Great location, lovely grounds and pool. Worked well for our family of 10-adults and kids.
Luba very easy to work with.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The pool and outdoor space is fantastic and the house was very comfortable for a group of 10 people. Luba was great. Highly recommended.
I stayed at the house for 6 days with a group of close friends to celebrate my 60th birthday. We really enjoyed the gorgeous pool and hot tub, the fire pit, and the outdoor kitchen. Four bedrooms have their own bathroom, which made the house perfect for a group of couples. An additional bedroom and private den with sofa sleeper provide extra sleeping space. The home is close to many world class wineries and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again.
Great outdoor space. Loved the pool. Kitchen well equipped for a large group.
Just returned from 6 days of Napa/Sonoma. We were celebrating my husband's 65th with our adult children. House was very spacious and comfortable. The best part was the beautiful infinity pool and jacuzzi! It was a wonderful way to end our day of tastings and touring!. The kitchen was large and we had a private chef come in one night to cook our dinner. Location was great.
The grounds of the house are beautiful as well. Would definitely recommend this house.
For my 60th birthday my family stayed at this beautiful, private estate. There were 10 adults and each had a private bedroom and bath which made our stay perfect. The weather was perfect, the Jacuzzi, and fire pit made the evenings very enjoyable. Golf, wine tasting and exploring the area gave everyone something fun to do. Luba was very helpful and always communicated immediately. Would definitely rent this home again.
We had a large group (11) and stayed at this property over Labor Day weekend. It worked out perfectly. The grounds are beautiful. The vineyard that overlooks the infinity pool was very picturesque. The proximity of the property to St. Helena was also very convenient. We also stopped at a local pizza restaurant and picked up dough for the outdoor pizza oven. All and all, a perfect vacation.
We stayed at this lovely property for one week and were incredibly impressed. We were a larger group of friends with varying needs (one small dog, one toddler, twin eight year olds) and the property worked beautifully for everyone. There are multiple outdoor spaces so each couple/family could get some privacy, or come together on the patio together. The outdoor dining table seats up to 12 (!) and the gas fired pizza oven and outdoor kitchen was amazing. The indoor kitchen (with a wine fridge!) was also great, and large enough for multiple people to cook together. The wifi supported several of us who had to VPN into work simultaneously (so much for pure vacations), and the indoor and outdoor speakers were wired for iPhone output, which was a nice touch.
The pool. The pool! The pool is incredible - beautiful infinity pool with built in spa. The lounge chairs on both ends with umbrellas mean that you can always be in the shade if you want (or the sun if you want).
We will definitely come back. Thank you Luba for maintaining such a lovely home, and for sharing it with us!!!
We rented this property over the 4th of July holiday; it was the perfect spot for a getaway!
The 5 ensuite bedrooms are all very nicely done and sized appriopraitely. The pool area has a spectacular view and plenty of bed and chairs for lounging. There was plenty of room for dining and the kitchen was the perfect size for cooking for a large dinner party (12 people.)
The home is close to many great wineries and not far from town.
The owner was extremely efficient at responding via email whenever I had a question.
We will absolutely be coming back again! Thanks again for an amazing stay!
We are a family of 10 and this place was the perfect location villa for our weekend of wineries, wedding and relaxation.
The pictures do not do it justice, the infinity pool was absolutely gorgeous and the hot tube was probably among the one of the most popular thing we enjoyed during our stay, we had numerous occasions of relaxing in the hot tub with a glass of sparkling from the near by Mumm Napa.
There were so much outdoor space at this villa, the night before the wedding, we hosted a cook out party taking advantage of the full size outdoor grill, pizza oven, fireplace, beautiful outdoor lighting, easy ipod, iphone hookup to the outdoor stereo system.
The inside of the villa is as good as it advertised and the rooms were nicely appointed with comfortable beds.
I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone who is seeking a quiet getaway but not too far from all the good things Napa has to offer, the nearby wineries like Duck Horn, Rutherford Hill, Quintessa are not to be missed.
This house was stunning and even better than what we imagined. It's hard to grasp all that it is from the pictures. We stayed here with a large group of women for some R&R. Had we known how amazing the house was going to be, we would have definitely planned more time at the house to take advantage of all it had to offer rather than booking every moment elsewhere. It's hard to do because of amazing wineries and restaurants in this area, but if you do end up at this house, plan a night to stay in and cook using the outdoor grill and amazing amenities. Would absolutely recommend this house and hoping to find another excuse to come back here.
from $1650 / night
Powered by Lodgix Vacation Rental Management Software by Lodgix.com